Sunday, March 10, 2024

The White Stripes 2001-03-01 Spaceland Silverlake, CA


 **Remastered** by thir13en

White Stripes
2001-03-01
Spaceland
Silverlake CA

At random intervals I find myself singing "You're Pretty Good Looking..." for no apparent reason other than it's just that catchy. I may not have heard it for months, but it's there playing in my head whenever I want to hear it. There it goes now...


Nice cap, cool show. Now it's bigger and bolder, and just plain 'ol more fun to listen to.

Jolene has some serious distortion in the vocals. I tamed it as best as possible, but clearly the board settings were still being tweaked and they got it under control by the second tune in, which did I mention just happens to be a catchy little ditty?



01.Jolene (Cut)
02.You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl)
03.Hello Operator
04.Lord Send Me An Angel
05.Hotel Yorba
06.Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground
07.Wasting My Time
08.Apple Blossom
09.Suzy Lee
10.Let's Build A Home / Goin' Back to Memphis
11.Astro>Cannon
12.Truth Doesn't Make A Noise
13.Sugar Never Tasted So Good
14.We're Going To Be Friends
15.Your Southern Can Is Mine
16.Screwdriver
17.Look Me Over Closely


PRE-13 SOURCE INFO
=====================

Source: SBD>DAT>CDR (1 cdr) no lineage known
Sound Rating: A+
Length: 47:56

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment