Friday, June 10, 2022

The White Stripes 2001-12-06 The Forum, London, UK




Artist: The White Stripes
Date: 2001-12-06
Location: The Forum, London, UK
Source: SBD>DAT>PRE-FM>CDR>EAC>WAV>mkwACT>SHN
Quality: A+


1. Fell In Love With A Girl
2. When I Hear My Name
3. I Think I Smell A Rat
4. Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground
5. Lovesick ***removed for this torrent***
6. Expecting
7. Death Letter
8. Little Room
9. The Union Forever
10. Jolene
11. I'm Finding It Harder To Be A Gentleman
12. Hotel Yorba
13. Isis
14. You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl)
15. We're Going To Be Friends
16. Apple Blossom
17. I Fought Piranhas
18. Let's Build A Home
19. Astro
20. Jack The Ripper
21. Rated X
22. I'm Bored
23. Screwdriver


Note from the seeder:

I had to remove track 5, "Lovesick," from this torrent because it violates DAD/EZT seeding rules: it
appeared as a b-side on the White Stripes' 2002 single "Fell In Love With A Girl" (XL Recordings/Third
Man - XLS-142CD2). The single is still available on import from the UK.

I wish I could torrent the complete SBD>DAT>Pre-FM>CDR version of this show but rules are rules. 


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment