Monday, March 7, 2022

Joe Bonamassa 2012-03-27 Usher Hall Edinburgh, Scotland

artist - Joe Bonamassa

date - 2012-03-27

venue - Usher Hall

city - Edinburgh

country - Scotland

lineage - Edirol R09>wav>lilith>Flac

recording - sappororamen ( row m left of centre)

setlist - corrections are welcome

Slow Train
Last Kiss
Midnight Blues
Dust Bowl
Who's Been Talking
Sloe Gin
The Ballad of John Henry
Lonesome Road Blues
Song of Yesterday
Steal Your Heart Away
Blues Deluxe
Young Man Blues
Woke Up Dreaming
Mountain Time
Driving Toward the Daylight (with Sandi Thom)
Just Got Paid

Wasn't sure about uploading this.
No other U.K. shows have surfaced,so
that made my decision for me.
 
This show was loud.
Caught me by surprise.
Had to lower recording level during first song,some distortion,that's about as technical as I get.
My friend gave me a free ticket as he wanted this recorded.Normally not the type of show I would go to.
Sandi Thom came on for 1st encore.Couldn't hear her in the mix.


Link



1 comment: