Sunday, January 9, 2022

The Rolling Stones 1981-11-30 Silverdome Pontiac, MI



the rolling stones
title : pontiac's rebellion
recorded live at silverdome, pontiac, mi, november 30, 1981

label : DAC-076
soundboard recording
lineage : silvers - wav (eac) - flac (frontend) - torrent - you
artwork included

tracklist

disc 1

take the a train
under my thumb
when the whip comes down
let's spend the night together
shattered
neighbours
black limousine
just my imagination
twenty flight rock
going to a go go
let me go
time  is on my side
beast of burden
waiting on a friend
let it bleed

disc 2

you can't always get what you want
band introductions
little t&a
tumbling dice
she's so cold
hang fire
miss you
honky tonk women
brown sugar
start me up
jumping jack flash
satisfaction
star spangled banner

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment