Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Chicago 1977-10-05 Pittsburgh Civic Arena Pittsburgh, PA(FM)

Chicago, 1977-10-05, Pittsburgh Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, Pa FM


FM Broadcast: Frighday Night Live, from 1978

The quality isn't excellent, but still good and I think it's an upgrade of previous versions.

I found this on my attic, and I think there are a few more old chicago DAT tapes.



Disc 1
1. Ballet for a Girl in Buchanon
2. Dialogue
3. Wake Up Sunshine
4. This Time
5. Mississippi Delta City Blues
6. Baby What a Big Surprise
7. Just You 'n Me
8. Saturday in the Park

Disc 2
1. Takin' It Uptown
2. You Are On My Mind
3. Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?
4. Take Me Back to Chicago
5. A Hit By Varese
6. If You Leave Me Now
7. (I've Been) Searchin' So Long
8. Mongonucleosis - Drum solo
9. 25 or 6 to 4
10.I'm a Man

Terry Kath: Guitar, vocals
Peter Cetera: Bass, vocals
Robert Lamm: Keyboards, vocals
Lee Loughnane: Trumpet, vocals
James Pankow: Trombone, vocals
Walt Parazaider: Woodwinds
Danny Seraphine: Drums
Laudir De Oliveira: Percussion

In Memory Of Terry Kath


Link


No comments:

Post a Comment